Monday, September 3, 2012

Chocolate Waffle Cookies

 Scenario: the kids are beggin for a treat and I am craving something sweet and chocolatey, but I've been good and haven't bought treats at the store.  So we make these.  Chocolate Waffle Cookies.  Easy.  Kids love them.  I love them.  And I always have the ingredients.  Sounds like an all around win to me.:)
 
Chocolate Waffle Cookies
1/2 c (1 cube) melted butter
2 eggs (beaten)
3/4 c sugar
2 T Cocoa
1 1/2 c All purpose Flour
 
Mix together and plop on your waffle iron for a little less than two minutes.  I always try to catch it before they start going browner, but I like mine on the softer side.

Sprinkle with a little powdered sugar (if desired) and enjoy!
 Makes about 2 full batches (8 waffles) on my belgium waffle iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment